Friday, December 16, 2011

Cream Cheese Frosting

Here's a recipe you might enjoy. I made it for cinnamon rolls last night, but it is delicious on any kind of cookie. I'm planning on putting it on my gingerbread men whenever I make some.

Cream Cheese Frosting

1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese
1 cube (1/2 cup) butter
1 tablespoon vanilla
dash salt
2 tablespoons milk
1 package (4+ cups) powdered sugar

Mix cream cheese and butter until soft, add rest of ingredients and mix until smooth. Add more powdered sugar as needed to get desired consistency.
This makes a lot--over 4 cups of frosting. You can always half the recipe if you need smaller amounts.

Merry Christmas! (Wish I could send you some of the treats myself!)

1 comment:

Haws Family said...

This is just like my recipe!! I use this for everything! :)