Friday, October 21, 2011

Quilt

I made this quilt for my sister in law. I was going to wait and post when I could also post the picture of the quilt I'm making for my baby... but I am postponing finishing it while I make a pink princess Halloween costume (by the way, it is going to be a fabulous pink satin dress, so I will post a picture of it, too, when I am done.)

I loved this quilt so much I could have been tempted to keep it... but then I wouldn't have to make more.

If you want to make one, I got the tutorial off of Cluck Cluck Sew. And I used 2.5 inch strips of fabric to give me 8 inch blocks (7.5 inch when sewn together).





3 comments:

The Lamb's said...

Beautiful Holly! You are amazing. I can't want to see the pink princess dress :)

Hikari said...

Beautiful quilt Holly! You're amazing! Can't wait to see the other and the princess costume!

Haws Family said...

Love it! Miss you... you've been on my mind for like a month... Glad to get a peek at your world. :)